Professionally shot video is captivating, informational, and an indicator for many that your business is modern and adaptable. With the emergence of platforms like TikTok and features such as Instagram Reels, video is quickly becoming the only way to engage with your audience.
The more data we gather about users’ tendencies, the more video finds itself at the forefront of major marketing campaigns:
- The average user watches 100 minutes of video per day
- 93% of businesses believe video is a critical piece of marketing strategy
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch a video, compared to 10% of a message in text
- By the end of 2022, 82% of internet traffic will come from video streams
- One-third of all online activity is spent watching videos
There are hundreds of statistics that back up the use of video in marketing. Make sure you integrate some of the latest trends into your next campaign!
Video Marketing Trends
- Short Videos: If you’re able to keep your content to 30 seconds or shorter, you’re already ahead of the game. Short videos capitalize on the quick-scrolling nature of today’s users.
- Interactive Video: With video already being the most engaging form of content you could create, try taking it a step further by including Q&As, polls, and other features that social media platforms include.
- Live Videos: Have an update you want to share with customers? Go live! Live video notifies everyone when you start it and gives your content a personal touch.
- Captioned Videos: A staggering number of consumers watch video content without sound. Make sure your videos have accurate captions!
- Product Demo Videos: If you sell a product, make a video with a demo of how it works and the benefits of it. The top three most-watched categories of video are entertainment, product demo, and explainer videos.
- Shoppable Videos: eCommerce brands all over the internet are catching on to this trend, which allows users to buy products directly from a video they’re watching. The video doesn’t even need to be specifically about the product–as long as it’s featured in it, you can use it to sell!
No matter what style of video you choose to engage your audience with, let ShoreSite Designs and our partner, Golden Jones, create the professionally shot and edited video that will help you convert views into sales!